Bath Farmers Market is looking for the following types of vendors to add to our market variety:
- Direct Vendors: Sells products solely grown or produced by the vendor
- Representative Vendors: Offers food and agricultural products for resale directly from the farm or producer (vendors must label origin of products)
- Artisan Vendors: Sells non-food products handcrafted by the vendor
- Prepared Food Vendors
Prospective vendors interested in Market should note there are two significant policy changes:
1) Liability insurance is no longer required, but still strongly recommended for your protection.
2) Reporting cash sales at the end of each market or the season is required for us to better document the market’s impact.
If you have any questions or would like to submit your application, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org